Ronen Shilo the CEO of Conduit, described as one of Israel's largest Internet companies compiled these rules for in a FAST Company blog.
1. Partner with people you’ve worked with before.
2. Believe in your core but don’t be afraid to change.
3. Don’t be shy about telling people they won’t fit.
4. Build your organization around the skills of talented individuals, rather than trying to find the right skill for a predefined job.
5. Try really hard not to give VCs control.
6. Leave your ego at the door.
7. Be honest about the consequences of growth.
8. Sharing success creates more of it.
go here for the full story.
Happy New Year!